It's here! The VDEI Professional Learning Program 2015 is available.
Check out the list of presenters and topics including:
- Dr Cheryl Dickson on Auditory-Verbal Therapy Basics
- Professor Suzanne Purdy on Auditory Processing for Teachers of the Deaf
- Dr Andy Cornes on Wellbeing of Children and Students who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Rebecca Bull on Classroom Acoustics
- Dr Robyn Cantle-Moore on Implementing the Infant monitoring of vocal production (IMP)
- Dr Renee Punch on transition from school to employment
- Dr Jane Madell on Maximising Auditory Performance for Children with Hearing Loss and Other Auditory Function Disorders
- as well as Introductions to CASL, TEWL-3, TOWL-4, the OWLS-11 and the YARK
- and......The AATD conference is BACK!
For the 2015 Professional Learning Program Booklet see:
For the 2015 Professional Learning Program Snapshot see: