The VDEI Learning Centre is becoming a popular venue for professional learning, knowledge sharing and networking. Stakeholders are making excellent use of the state of the art video conferencing equipment.
VDEI has recently welcomed cross-sector partners and on-site stakeholders to host the following forums including:
- VCD Classes including VCE Auslan, Maths, Health, Business Studies and Electives
- Whisper workshops and Electroboard Training with VCD
- The Department's Student Wellbeing and Engagement Division – Divisional Planning Day and Statewide Focus Groups
- ASLIA (VIC) workshops, Auslan Industry Interpreter’s Forum and Double Header Weekend
- The Alannah and Madeline Foundation-DEECD eSmart, anti-cyber bullying program training for schools
- Deafness Forum’s Annual General Meeting
- VDEN – Victorian Deaf Educators’ Network Monthly Meetings
- Microsoft and Expanding Learning Horizons – Using One Note to Transform Learning, via Videoconferencing
- The Wesley Institute- business planning and library professional development day
- Deaf Children Australia – marketing team planning day .
There will be many more upcoming events.
To enquire about a booking or to organise a personalised tour of the VDEI Learning Centre, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org