The VDEI uses a purpose-built Learning Centre to host professional learning and partnered programs. The learning spaces are designed for flexibility of use and layouts, perfect for hosting small groups for up to 100 participants.
- Architecturally designed, flexible, open plan spaces with a variety of seating options
- Venue capacity for up to 100 people
- State-of-the-art, high definition video-conferencing equipment
- Next generation multimedia, including six interactive whiteboards
- Wifi that syncs with iPads, PCs and other mobile devices
- Alfresco lunch and morning and afternoon tea options
- Tradeblock Cafe - with on-site catering provided by Victorian College for the Deaf hospitality students.
Bookings are welcome, as are site tours. More information is provided in the following support documents. Please contact the VDEI directly for all booking enquiries. Your completed booking form should be emailed at least 5 days prior to the commencement of your event. Please contact VDEI to check availability of resources before submitting the form.
Please contact VDEI should you have an enquiry.
Phone: +61 3 9032 6400
Forward the completed booking form to
email@example.com at least 5 days prior to the commencement of your event. Please contact VDEI to check availability before submitting the form.
Forms and Links